So I’m not going to lie. I drink Starbucks coffee. I don’t go as often as I used to during my earlier years in college, because I’m trying to appreciate local businesses a lot more these days and would like to support them if I am capable of doing so. However, I do still make the occasional visit to Starbucks (especially since there’s one on my college campus) and these are a few of my favorite drinks.
My Favorite Starbucks Orders
- Iced Coffee – with cream and sugar because I’m not a big fan of black coffee
- Cafe Mocha – because I’m a sucker for some chocolate
- Chai Tea Latte – because it tastes like Christmas and I love all things Christmas related
- Peppermint Mocha – again it tastes like Christmas
- Caramel Macchiato – only if there’s a good amount of caramel in it
Those are my super basic Starbucks orders, and it got me thinking about what Rory and Lorelai would order if they went to Starbucks today. I do know that there was one time, that I can recall right now, that Lorelai was holding a Starbucks to-go cup, so I think that they would definitely make a trip to a Starbucks once in a while. However, nothing would beat Luke’s coffee.
- Caffe Americano – because she doesn’t really add anything to her coffee
- Caffe Latte – because its pretty much just coffee with a bit of milk and we all know how much Lorelai likes the taste of coffee
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte – if she’s feeling adventurous and wants to go with something that’s not just coffee she would probably go with something that had a bit of cinnamon in it because it tastes like Christmas
- Cappuccino – because she loved them during her college days and it brings back memories of Yale
- Flat White – because she thinks it sounds sophisticated and she wants people to know that she knows what she’s doing
- Iced Vanilla Latte – because she wants to mix it up a bit and drink something cold and sweet that will still give her a boost of caffeine