I’m very strange when it comes to Christmas music because I’m not a really big fan of new adaptions of my favorite Christmas songs. I know that the songs I’ve listed are probably adaptions from older artists but they are the ones that I heard first, as far as I’m concerned, and they’ve become very dear to me. It was pretty hard to pick only 10 Christmas songs but these are the ones that make me feel the happiest and most festive.
I hope you are having a nice and quiet Christmas Eve.
Linked below are videos to all of the songs on YouTube and also a Spotify playlist that I created for them!
- White Christmas : Bing Crosby
- Jingle Bell Rock : Bobby Helms
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas : Bing Crosby
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree : Brenda Lee
- Silver Bells : Johnny Mathis
- Run Rudolph Run : Chuck Berry
- A Holly Jolly Christmas : Burl Ives
- You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch : Thurl Ravenscroft
- All I Want for Christmas is You : Mariah Carey
- Let it Snow : Dean Martin
A new favorite
- O Tannenbaum : Nat King Cole