- 1-2 cups of your favorite cheese
- 1/4 cup of onions
- 1/4 of a pepper (just cause I’m not a huge fan of peppers)
- 4 diced Golden Greek Pepperoncini
- 1 New Orleans Smoked Sausage link (You can substitute any sort of meat)
- Frozen tater tots
- 3 potatoes (I am doing this only because I didn’t have enough tater tots to feed the whole family)
- Salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream
- Olive oil (Any oil of your choice)
You really don’t have to follow any strict directions for this recipe because it is just about putting your favorite things about nachos on top of tater tots, but if you do want some directions here we go.
1st you need to get your tater tots ready by following the heating directions that you can find on the nifty bag that your frozen tots have come in.
2nd you need to heat the oil of your choice in a pan.
3rd you need to saute the onions and peppers. After a few minutes add in your choice of meat and then once you’re close to finishing add in the tomatoes.
4th you need to plop everything on a plate and fall in love.
Seriously this is the best thing ever and one of the easiest foods to put together. Can you tell that I couldn’t even wait for the cheese to melt before I took the picture and devoured the totchos? That totally happened.
What would you add to your totchos if you were making them?