What’s wrong with episode 11?
- Part-time Max. I know Lorelai and Max have been sort-of dating for a bit now, but it hasn’t been shown since the snow episode and it is a bit uncomfortable. Not really the them dating part just the whole Rory and Max house interaction part.
- Ice skating. I wish Lorelai would’ve told Rory how she was feeling about her getting “attached” to Max instead of just stewing about it on her own.
- Cha cha cha. Damn Lorelai that was harsh. Finding love is hard, so cut Sookie some slack.
- Don’t call on me! Public PDA is bad. School PDA is even worse.
- She looked a little like your mom. Damn Paris. Why do you have to throw someone else under the bus.
- On parent’s day?! Why did Emily have to confront Lorelai about the kiss? I don’t like that they always have to argue about what seem like trivial things. Then again a parent dating their kid’s teacher isn’t that small of a thing.